Meredith Britton, NPNurse Practitioner
Meredith has specialized training working with stroke patients and patients exhibiting signs of transient ischemic attack (TIA). She is committed to partnering with her patients in developing care plans individual to each individual circumstance and stage of life. Meredith enjoys educating her patients in detail and strives to provide excellent continuity of care throughout each patient’s healthcare journey.
Meredith is a board-certified acute care nurse practitioner. She is excited to be a part of Neurological Associates, and looks forward to working with her new patients as part of their care team.
- Nurse Practitioner - Primary
- Gender: Female
- Undergraduate Degree: University of Lynchburg - 2003
- Graduate Degree: Virginia Commonwealth University - 2010
- Chippenham Hospital
- Johnston - Willis Hospital
- John Randolph Medical Center