Mary Beth Ramsey, MDNeurology
Dr. Ramsey is board-certified in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine. She has specialized expertise in myasthenia gravis, neuropathy, myopathy, ALS, EMG and Botulinum/Botox.
She is looking forward to serving the Richmond, VA community, and is currently welcoming new patients at Neurological Associates.
- Neurology - Primary - Board Certified
- Neuromuscular Medicine - Board Certified
- Practicing since: 2014
- Gender: Female
- Undergraduate Degree: Mary Washington College - 2004
- Graduate Degree: Virginia Commonwealth University - 2013
- Internship: Emory University - 2014
- Residency: Emory University - 2017
- Fellowship: University of Virginia - 2018
- Henrico Doctors Hospital
- Chippenham Hospital
- Johnston - Willis Hospital
- Parham Doctors Hospital