Anthony Julius, MDNeurology
As part of Neurological Associates, Dr. Julius’ primary focus is diagnosis and management of movement disorders such as Parkinson’s Disease, as well as other neurodegenerative parkinsonian disorders, cervical dystonia, essential tremor, and restless leg syndrome.
Dr. Julius has a particular interest in pharmacologic, non-pharmacologic and surgical management of Parkinson's disease, essential tremor, cervical dystonia, restless leg syndrome, and migraine. This includes evaluation and management of Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS). He also is very interested in the effects of botulinum toxin injection for a variety of indications including dystonia and migraine, and is able to provide these injections for patients that meet those criteria.
Dr. Julius is happy to be back serving the Richmond community. He is currently accepting new patients and referrals at Neurological Associates.
- Neurology - Primary - Board Certified
- Gender: Male
- Undergraduate Degree: Harvard College - 2007
- Graduate Degree: University of Virginia School of Medicine - 2011
- Internship: University of Washington - 2012
- Residency: University of Washington - 2015
- Fellowship: United States Department of Veterans Affairs Parkinson’s Disease Research, Education and Clinical Centers - 2016
- Chippenham Hospital
- Johnston - Willis Hospital
- Henrico Doctors Hospital
- • Article